Two Open NVC Practice Groups
Bring compassion to relationships that matter most
Each week you have the opportunity to learn and practice the basics of Nonviolent Communication™ (NVC), a process of compassionate connection developed by Marshall Rosenberg, PhD.
When? Tuesdays (LCI) and Thursdays (Unity) from 7 to 9pm
Who? Ed Halloran, Marcela Descalzi and other members of the HoustonNVC community.
Where? Two locations:
Language Consultants International (LCI)
Questions? Contact Marcela Descalzi
Unity of Houston
Contact Ed Halloran
713-628-2336 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your next step in living the life you want to live?
Join the open practice group "Making Connections", Tuesday evenings from 7 to 9pm at Language Consultants International (LCI) or Unity of Houston. Learn and practice Nonviolent Communication™ skills, originated by Marshall Rosenberg. Use the power of empathy and compassion to improve the relationships that matter most to you.
Make better connections with yourself and everyone you meet.
Make deeper connections with the skills of Nonviolent Communication.
Learn how to better:
• Speak your truth in a way that others will understand
• Make requests in a way that you and others can thrive
• Get what you need through open-hearted connection
• Receive critical messages without giving in or losing self-esteem
• Resolve differences with skill and compassion
• Have more choice when the going gets tough
• Use empathy as a path to cooperation
• Make connections with coworkers, friends, and loved ones
• Deal with kids and adults in difficult situations
• Manage conflicts so everyone benefits